Due to the high volume of applications, we are receiving and our limited resources to process these loan requests, we are unable to accept any applications for loans under $20,000, other than applications from current customers of Texas Brand Bank.
MESSAGE FROM TEXAS BRAND BANK:
As was expected, the SBA's Paycheck Protection Program was overwhelmed with requests, and we have learned on April 16, 2020 that the SBA has approved loans that will utilize all available funds in the initial round of the program. We are notifying all customers who received funding in this first round. For those customers who did not receive funding in this intial round, we know that you are disappointed.
Please note that we understand that Congress is considering another round of funds. We will continue to process completed application packages to be ready for a second round of funding if one should become available.
For new applicants, we intend to process completed application packages in the order in which they are received. We will provide updates as soon as we know more about another round of funding. By submitting a new application, you are acknowledging your understanding that funds are not currently available and may not become available, and further, should funds become available, there is no assurance that there will be sufficient funds to fund your application.
If you have already applied, we will call or email you if we have questions and to let you know about our decision regarding your completed application package if additional funding becomes available, and if there is sufficient funding to fund your application.
Texas Brand Bank is committed to helping your small business navigate the COVID-19 SBA loan relief options. Texas Brand Bank is an approved SBA Lender and is taking applications for the Payroll Protection Program. Below are links to help provide information, calculate your loan amount and apply for the Payroll Protection Program.
Forms Needed for PPP Loan
- SBA 7a Form 2483- this is the official application for the PPP loans
- If not previously provided to the bank, need full entity docs and Beneficial Ownership form, and copy of driver’s license for all company owners
- Verified Tax Payroll information (Form W3 or all four 2019 quarterly payroll filings form 941) (for contractors this is Form(s) 1099-MISC)
- SBA 7a Form 4506-T (sign form and hand into the bank with other documents, do not file)
- Section 1 of the excel calculator attached will help you in estimating your maximum loan (sign form and hand into the bank with other documents, do not file)
Email Request to or drop off information at any of our convenient locations:
For more information, call 972-494- 9821 or your Texas Brand Bank Loan Officer.