Health and Safety Policy, effective August 17, 2021
Health and Safety Policy
Effective August 17, 2021
MASKS ARE OPTIONAL--If you are not fully vaccinated, we strongly recomment you wear a mask. If you wish, whomever assists you will be happy to wear a mask.
We can't wait to see you again!
We have resumed our regular lobby hours--Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. at our Main St., McKinney Ave., and Shiloh Rd. locations. Our S. Ervay location will continue to be open by appointment only.
What we're doing to help keep you and our team members safe:
- We will continue to monitor coronavirus health information and updates to ensure the proper level of safety is maintained throughout all of our offices.
- If you are wearing a mask, you may be asked to briefly pull your mask down, so that we may identify you.
- Contactless windows are still available at all of our locations. (Drive-through at McKinney Ave. and at Shiloh Rd., Walk-up Windows at Main St. and at S. Ervay St.)
- Plexiglass dividers are in place at our desks.
- Hand sanitizer and masks are readily available in all our locations.
How you can help us stay safe:
- If you are ill, please stay home and consider using our online services. You can check balances and transactions, transfer funds, pay bills, deposit checks, and even open select accounts online. Call us for more information or if you need assistance.
The health and safety of our customers and our team members remains a top priority. We appreciate your help and support during these times. Should you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at 972-494-9800.